Graduate Application for Permission to Take Course Work Elsewhere
A student must apply for and receive permission before taking courses at another college/university in order to transfer the courses, credits and grades to Eastern University. Approval assures the student that credits and grades earned at other colleges will be calculated into the Eastern grade point average and courses will satisfy desired requirements or electives.
1. Fill in all of the requested information.
2. Once submitted, this form will be forwarded to the Graduate Student Advisor. He/she will approve and date the request.
3. The Graduate Student Advisor will forward the request to the Department Chair or Program Director to determine course equivalency. Form will be forwarded to the appropriate Dean.
4. From the Dean's Office the form is sent to the Office of the Registrar. The student will receive a copy.
5. When you have completed the approved course(s), request that an official transcript be sent to the Office of the Registrar, Eastern University, 1300 Eagle Road, St. Davids, PA 19087.
6. When the official transcript arrives, the Registrar's Office will post the course credit to your record.
7. A student must apply for and receive permission before taking course work elsewhere. This form is for Graduate Students Only.
Note: For graduate courses only: grade(s) and credit hour(s) earned will appear on the Eastern University transcript, and the quality points will be calculated into the cumulative grade point average
Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
If you have questions regarding this request, please contact Adele Ressler, Graduate Student Advisor (610-341-1458).