What We Do
The Advising Office serves all Eastern students (including Palmer Seminary students) in different capacities.
Here’s what we can help you with:
- Registrar forms
- Navigating our websites and systems (MyEastern, Student Planning, Brightspace, etc.)
- General education requirements
- Academic advising (contingent on academic program)
- Time management strategies
- Navigating college life
- You can always come to us with any questions. If we do not have the answer, we can point you in the right direction and act as liaisons between other departments!
Drop-Ins & Appointments
You are more than welcome to drop by the Advising Office without an appointment, but if you'd like to make sure your SSA is available, please contact your SSA today and schedule a meeting with them! If you do not know who your assigned SSA is, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you set up.
Make a list of your questions so your SSA can prepare for your meeting and assist you in the best way possible.
Hours of Operation:
- Main Campus: Monday - Friday: 8: 30 am - 5:00 pm ELC, Second Floor (closed for Chapel on Wednesdays from 10 - 11 am)
- Remote Locations (Harrisburg, Center City & Falls Center): Please contact the locations for office hours.