All full-time traditional undergraduate students are required to live in University housing. Students may request commuter status if they fit into an exemption category as listed below:

  • You will live at home with your family. If this is the case you must put your commuter housing request in writing with your home address, parent's signature and date to the Housing Office. The request must be faxed or mailed to the Housing Office.
  • You are currently in the reserves or have served on active duty in the military.
  • You will be 23 years of age before the beginning of the academic year (fall).
  • You are married.

Request Commuter Status

    Requests for Commuter status must be made to the Housing Office.

    Eastern University
    Housing Office
    1300 Eagle Rd.
    St. Davids, PA 19087