Faculty Instructions for Commencement
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Faculty - enter Mann Center through Staff/Staff Overflow Parking Lots
2:00 P.M. MAY 7 CLASS of 2022 UNDERGRADUATE CEREMONY
Park (as directed by Mann staff) in the main lot as close to the Staff Parking Lot as possible. In regalia, please proceed to the Check-in tent in the Staff Lot, by 1:30 P.M., to greet and congratulate our graduates and line up for the processional.
7:00 P.M. MAY 7 CLASS of 2022 GRADUATE CEREMONY
Park (as directed by Mann staff) in the main lot as close to the Staff Parking Lot as possible. In regalia, please proceed to the Check-in tent in the Staff Lot, by 6:30 P.M., to greet and congratulate our graduates and line up for the processional.
Mann Center for the Performing Arts 2022 Graduation Venue Policies
- One 20-oz. plastic, factory-sealed bottle of water per person
- Empty refillable water bottles
- Umbrellas (small, collapsible-shaft umbrellas, i.e. purse umbrellas, tote umbrellas, etc.)
- Costumes (masks, sharp objects, large props, and weapons of any kind are not permitted)
- Posters (8.5" x 14" at the largest)
- Balloons of any kind
- Weapons of any kind, including pepper spray / mace
- Selfie sticks
- Cigarette lighters / vaping devices
- Outside food, beverages, and alcohol
- Kegs and mini-kegs
- Glass containers of any kind
- iPads / Tablets / Laptops
- Drones / GoPros
- Tents / canopies / camping equipment
- Bags that do not comply with the Mann's bag policy*
- Beach / golf umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Costume masks
- Illegal drugs
- Animals (service animals are welcome, but no pets)
- Professional camera equipment & flash photography
- Lawn chairs
In consideration of our patrons and in compliance with the City of Philadelphia Ordinance maintaining smoke-free Parks & Recreation facilities, the Mann maintains a smoke-free campus.
All patrons will be required to pass through a magnetometer (hand wanding/screening is available upon request). Bags are subject to search upon entry to the venue. The Mann has the right to restrict any items at any time without prior warning.
Re-entry is not permitted.
The Mann's bag policy is for the safety of our patrons and requires search of all bags prior to venue entry. Bags must no larger than 12"x6"x12". Backpacks are not allowed. Patrons who arrive with a non-permitted bag will be asked to place the bag back in their vehicle.