If you’re looking to get involved here at Eastern then you’re at the right place. We can help you get connected so that you can participate in any number of our activities.
Ways to Get Involved
- Attend Events! Find out what’s happening this week by visiting our Student Activities Calendar.
- Join SGA or SAB.
- Check out our student Clubs and Organizations page. Many of our clubs meet weekly and you can find their meeting times and locations on our Student Activities Calendar.
- Help promote multicultural awareness with MAAC.
- Become an ENDURE Mentor.
- Join an Intramural Team.
- Go support our EU Athletic Teams.
- Check out what the Theater, Music and Dance departments are doing.
- Plan your own event. We can help you plan an event on campus if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
- Start a club. If you can’t find a club that fits your interest let us know and we can help you start your own club.