On Campus Public Computing
Over 70 computers are available across campus in public access areas for student use. All of these are equipped with Microsoft Office Professional, Internet Explorer, McAfee VirusScan protection, and software needed for individual classes and programs. Below is a list of those computers, their locations, and specifications.
- McInnis 105 - 24 Dell PC desktops, 1 WEPA laser printer, 1 scanner
- McInnis 319 - 12 Dell PC desktops,1 scanner (closed for 2015-2016)
- The "BioPlace" - 6 Dell PC desktops, 1 laser printer, 1 scanner
- Andrews Hall - 4 Dell PC desktops, 1 laser printer
- Warner Library - 25 Dell PC desktops, 2 WEPA laser printers