Affording Graduate School
At Eastern University, there are a variety of ways to pay for and reduce the costs of graduate school. These include:
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate Grants and Scholarships
- Please let your Enrollment Counselor know if you have earned or are in the process of earning your Bachelor's degree from Eastern University!
- Institutional Aid Application (2015-2016)
- Graduate Counseling and Psychology Partners Grants- Tuition grants are available to employees from eligible Educational/Mental Health Agency Partnerships. Please talk with your enrollment counselor about agencies that qualify for tuition grants.
- Graduate Counseling and Psychology Social Justice Initiative Scholarship - The department will offer a limited amount of scholarships to individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to social justice and community outreach. Learn more here.
- Graduate Housing – Affordable housing during graduate studies
- Conference Scholarships- Students who volunteer at state- and nation-wide conferences in their field of study are eligible for scholarships to help fund their travel/accommodations during these events.
- Federal Student Aid