Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
The MSN program prepares nurse leaders to transform professional nursing in varied health care-related and academic settings by integrating holistic practices, Christian values, and ethics.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Length: 15 months full-time or 2.5 years part-time (37 credits)
- Enrolling New Students: August and January
- Cost and Financial Aid: View our competitive tuition and discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you. Are you a graduate of one of EU’s nursing programs? Talk with your Enrollment Counselor about our Alumni Grant!
- Fully online program offered in 7-week sessions, allowing busy students to maintain employment while continuing their education
- Concentrations in Holistic Nursing Leadership or Holistic Nurse Educator
- Curriculum based on the Essentials and Core values of American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC)
- Prepares nurses to transform nursing practice, research, education, and administration from a biblical foundation and through Christian values
- Holistic, relationship-centered philosophies and integrative modalities embedded into nursing curricula and clinical activities