Certification in School Nurse (K-12) (Online)
This fully-online, professional education program meets the requirements for the Education Specialist 1 (K-12) Certification in School Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: Learn more about our affordable tuition here.
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
- The program consists of 4 core courses geared specifically toward the activities and responsibilities of a school nurse
- Excellent instructors who are all certified school nurses
- Students can complete their certification in a year or less while continuing to work full-time
- This 12-credit certificate can also be applied toward the MEd in School Health Services, with an additional 18 credits required
*Applicants must hold a current PA licensure as a registered nurse and a bachelor's degree.
Featured Student Testimonial
Jennifer Leachko, BSN, RN
“Eastern’s online programs are easy to use, and I get quick responses from all staff—almost as easy as walking into a professor’s office to get answers. Even as an online student, I still feel like a member of the EU community. Tuition is also very reasonable and fits into my educational budget without having to worry.” - Jennifer Leachko, BSN, RN, Certification in School Nurse Student
PA Certification Requirements
- An existing GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of course requirements in this certification area
- Bachelor's degree
- PA RN License