Eastern is Affordable for Prospective Undergraduates
94% on Graduation Report
Of the most recent (undergraduate) graduating class, a total of 94% are involved in post-graduate education, employed, or full-time volunteers within six months of commencement.
Financial Aid (Office)
The Offices of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Admissions are committed to providing Eastern University families an affordable, quality education at a private, Christian University. This commitment has been manifested by several benchmarks:
- Eastern is recognized by US News and World Report as a top-tier North Regional University.
- Eastern remains committed to pricing its education below our market’s median point, even as many of our peer institutions exceed $45,000, including tuition, room and board.
- Eastern strives to reduce extra fees outside of tuition, room and board.
- A 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio ensures that each Eastern student experiences personal interaction with faculty even as we continue to grow.
- Eastern graduates have experienced a 94-99% placement rate over the past decade.
- 98% of Eastern students in the College of Arts and Sciences receive financial aid.
Questions on Financial Aid or Cost?
Engage your admission counselor in conversation on how a quality Eastern University education can be affordable for your family.
Please note that the Eastern Financial Aid Office has the right to modify your financial aid awards at any time during the award year. Reasons this would happen include a change in enrollment status, receipt of outside scholarship or loan, a change in housing status, failure to make satisfactory academic progress, or the result of the federal verification process.