Eastern is Affordable
97% on Post-Graduation Report
Of the most recent (undergraduate) graduating class, a total of 97% are involved in post-graduate education, employed, or full-time volunteers within six months of commencement.
Financial Aid (Office)
Balancing Affordability Without Sacrificing Quality
The Offices of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Admissions are committed to providing Eastern University undergraduate families with an affordable yet quality education while at a top private, Christian University in the Philadelphia area. While this is no easy balancing act; the commitment has been manifested by several benchmarks:
- Most importantly, a 10:1 student-faculty ratio ensures that each Eastern student experiences personal interaction with their professors.
- Over the last decade, on average, 96% of Eastern graduates were involved in postgraduate education, working, or full-time volunteers within six months of graduation.*
- Eastern is nationally-recognized by Colleges of Distinction as a Top Christian and PA "College of Distinction" and by ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org as Top 5 of 50 Most Beautiful Christian Universities.
- 100% of faculty affirm Eastern's faith statement, annually.
- Eastern remains committed to pricing its education below our market’s median point, including tuition, room and board.
- Eastern strives to reduce extra fees outside of tuition, room and board.
- 96% of Eastern students receive scholarship aid.
- 97% of Eastern students receive financial aid.
- Over $23 Million in Eastern grants & scholarships were received last year.
- Over 560 of Eastern students participated in on-campus employment.
*based on the percent of students who responded to survey in each year
Questions on Financial Aid or Cost?
Engage your admissions counselor in conversation on how a quality Eastern University education can be affordable for your family.