Eastern is Affordable for Prospective Undergraduates
94% on Post-Graduation Report
Of the most recent (undergraduate) graduating class, a total of 94% are involved in post-graduate education, employed, or full-time volunteers within six months of commencement.
Financial Aid (Office)
Balancing Affordability Without Sacrificing Quality
The Offices of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Admissions are committed to providing Eastern University undergraduate families with an affordable yet quality education while at a top private, Christian University in the Philadelphia area. While this is no easy balancing act; the commitment has been manifested by several benchmarks:
- Most importantly, a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures that each Eastern student experiences personal interaction with their professors.
- 93-99% of Eastern University graduates in the last decade are involved in post-graduate education, working, or full-time volunteers within six months of graduation.*
- Eastern is nationally-recognized by Colleges of Distinction as a top Christian and PA "College of Distinction," and by ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org as Top 3 of 25 Most Beautiful Christian Universities.
- 100 % of faculty affirm Eastern's doctrinal statement, annually.
- Eastern remains committed to pricing its education below our market’s median point, including tuition, room and board.
- Eastern strives to reduce extra fees outside of tuition, room and board.
- 95% of Eastern students in the College of Arts and Sciences receive scholarship aid
- 96% of Eastern students in the College of Arts and Sciences receive financial aid
- Over $9.3 Million in Eastern grants & scholarships received last year
- Over 500 of Eastern students in the College of Arts and Sciences participated in on campus employment
*based on the percent of students who responded to survey in each year
Questions on Financial Aid or Cost?
Engage your admission counselor in conversation on how a quality Eastern University education can be affordable for your family.