Steps to completing your application as an International Student
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- Apply to the College of Arts and Sciences. Online. Print. Reinstate.
- Official transcripts from all high schools/secondary schools/colleges/universities attended.
- Official results of any national exams.
- Reference. Print.
- Official TOEFL results sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Optional: Official SAT results sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
Materials should be submitted to:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Upon completion of these steps, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and you will be notified within 4-6 weeks of the decision.
Scholarships for International Students:
- On-campus employment (avg. amt. $1000.00 per year). More info.
- Church Matching Grant. More info.
- Ministerial Discount. More info.
Before we can send out your I-20, you will need to furnish us with the following documents:
- Must be admitted to Eastern
- Provide Affidavit of Support from parent/sponsor
- Provide Bank Statement from parent/sponsor indicating that the balance of Tuition, Room and Board is available
- Pre-payment of $10,000 (USD)
- Completion and submission of Eastern University International Student Health Forms.