The Office for Talent & Career Development
Welcome, Eastern Students. Let's Get Started!
Start exploring your career path today! Visit EU CareerNet, Eastern's comprehensive online job and internship board. Use your EU login and password to log in. For more job and internship opportunities in the Philadelphia area, register for CampusPhilly's online opportunity board!
How our Office can help you
Check out the Spring 2016 career event calendar!
The Office of Talent and Career Development specializes in assisting Eastern University students as they consider their plans for the future in the following ways:
- Discovering God-given talents and strengths
- Finding a job
- Determining a major/minor
- Gaining experience through internships and practicums
- Developing resumes, cover letters, CVs, and application materials
- Preparing for interviews
- Enhancing networking, job search, and professional skills
Success By the Numbers
- Over the last decade, 93-99% of the post-graduation College of Arts & Sciences survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6 months of graduation.
- 73% of Class of 2015 College of Arts & Sciences survey respondents completed an internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.
- 53% of 2014 College of Arts & Sciences graduates sought after career counseling from Talent and Career Development during their senior at Eastern. 99% were satisfied or very satisfied with services provided by Talent and Career Development.
- View current and past post-graduation reports
Our Mission Statement
The Office for Talent & Career Development engages Eastern University undergraduate and graduate students in exploring their God-given talents, developing career knowledge, understanding the internship and job search process, and empowering them to set and achieve future goals.
Sarah Todd, M.Ed.
Director for Talent & Career Development
Noelle Brown, M.A.
Coordinator of Internships and Career Services