The Office for Talent & Career Development
Welcome, Eastern Students. Let's Get Started!
Register now for the STEM CAREER PANEL & NETWORKING NIGHT on March 21 at Cabrini University!
Start exploring your career path today! Visit EU CareerNet, Eastern's comprehensive online job and internship board. Use your EU login and password to log in. For more job and internship opportunities in the Philadelphia area, register for CampusPhilly's online opportunity board!
Check out our Events for Spring 2017.
How our Office can help you
The Office of Talent and Career Development specializes in assisting Eastern University students as they consider their plans for the future in the following ways:
- Discovering God-given talents and strengths
- Finding a job
- Determining a major/minor
- Gaining experience through internships and practicums
- Developing resumes, cover letters, CVs, and application materials
- Preparing for interviews
- Enhancing networking, job search, and professional skills
Success By the Numbers
- Over the last decade, 93-99% of the post-graduation traditional undergraduate survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6 months of graduation.*
- 73% of Class of 2015 traditional undergraduate survey respondents completed an internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.*
- 53% of 2015 graduates of a traditional undergraduate program sought after career counseling from Talent and Career Development during their senior at Eastern. 99% were satisfied or very satisfied with services provided by Talent and Career Development.*
- View current and past post-graduation reports*
- COMING SOON: the Class of 2016 Traditional Undergraduate Baccalaurate Post-Graduation Report
*Reports from 2001-2015 reflect the university's former structure for College of Arts and Sciences, prior to a multi-college system.
Our Mission Statement
The Office for Talent & Career Development engages Eastern University undergraduate and graduate students as they explore their God-given talents, discern career and educational goals, and seek internship and employment opportunities that will allow them to serve and thrive.