Student Employment Programs
Welcome to the Student Employment web page for Eastern University, and its branch campuses: Palmer Theological Seminary, Esperanza College, and Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies. Please feel free to explore our site to find out more and to apply for a job.
Employment programs allow students to work and earn funds to help pay for their education and educational expenses. Eastern University offers both need-based work (Federal Work Study- FWS) and non-need based work (Eastern Campus Employment- ECE). The following forms are to be on file before any work may begin- please read the instructions carefully:
- W-4 Form-required to be completed in person with a Financial Aid Representative
- I-9 Form-required to be completed in person with a Financial Aid Representative
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form- select one from the list below
- Students working on the Eastern- St. Davids Campus
- Students working on the Palmer- King of Prussia Campus
- Students working at a Philadelphia Campus
- Student Employment Work Contract (will be given to student after above documents have been completed; returning student workers will receive them via campus mail at the beginning of the semester)
- Direct Deposit Form (this form is optional)
All Student Employment Paperwork must be submitted BEFORE work begins for timely Payroll Processing.
2014-2015 Student Emloyment Contracts (FWS and ECE) began on May 11, 2014 and end on May 9, 2015. Please visit our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page and check out the Student/Supervisor Orientation for more information on the employment programs and processes. For detailed information on all of the Student Employment programs and processes, please review the Student Employment Handbook. I also encourage you to utilize the USA Funds Life Skills Student Guide. Contact Andrea Ruth, Assistant Director of Financial Aid/Student Employment Coordinator, at email@example.com with any Student Employment questions.
Open Positions- Spring 2015- Updated January 22, 2015
Electronic time cards are for FWS student workers, ECE student workers, and Graduate & Doctoral Assistants and Employees. You must have all of your Student Employment paperwork completed and on file with the Financial Aid Office before work can begin and before an electronic time card will become available to you on your my.Eastern.edu account. Students must submit their electronic time card by noon on the Sunday after the pay period ends. Supervisors must approve and submit their students electronic time cards by noon on the Monday after the pay period ends. Please visit my.Eastern.edu, Student Records tab, Handouts link for a complete list of all pay periods and due dates for Students and Supervisors. View Step-by-step instructions for Students and Supervisors.