EU Social Networks
Social Media

Student Employment Programs

Welcome to the Student Employment web page for Eastern University, and its branch campuses: Palmer Theological Seminary, Esperanza College, and Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies.  Please feel free to explore our site to find out more and to apply for a job.

Employment programs allow students to work and earn funds to help pay for their education and educational expenses. Eastern University offers both need-based work (Federal Work Study- FWS) and non-need based work (Eastern Campus Employment- ECE).  The following forms are required to be on file before any work may begin- please read the instructions carefully:

  1. W-4 Form
  2. I-9 Form
  3. Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form- select one from the list below
    - Students working on the Eastern- St. Davids Campus
    - Students working on the Palmer- King of Prussia Campus
    - Students working at a Philadelphia Campus
  4. Student Employment Work Contract (will be given to student after above documents have been completed)

2013-2014 Student Employment Contracts (FWS and ECE) began on May 12, 2013 and end on May 10, 2014. 2014-2015 Student Emloyment Contracts (FWS and ECE) will begin on May 11, 2014 and end on May 9, 2015.  Please visit our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page for more information on the employment programs and processes.  Contact Andrea Ruth at aruth@eastern.edu with any Student Employment questions.

Summer 2014 Student Employment Applications- ALL students interested in working at any point during Summer 2014 MUST complete the applicable student employment application below:
Federal Work Study (FWS) Application
Eastern Campus Employment (ECE) Application

Student/Supervisor Orientation

USA Funds Life Skills Student Guide

Direct Deposit FormClick Here for important information and instructions

New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options

Student Employment Handbook

Open Positions- Updated April 21, 2014- Spring and Summer 2014

State Work Study Job Search (Off Campus)

Apply for State Work Study

All Student Employment Paperwork must be submitted by regular DUE DATES for timely Payroll Processing.

Time Cards

New for 2013-2014- Electronic Time Cards! These time cards are for FWS student workers, ECE student workers, and Graduate & Doctoral  Assistants and Employees.  You must have all of your Student Employment paperwork completed and on file with the Financial Aid Office before work can begin and before an electronic time card will become available to you on your my.Eastern.edu account.  Students must submit their electronic time card by noon on the Sunday after the pay period ends.  Supervisors must approve and submit their students electronic time cards by noon on the Monday after the pay period ends.  Please visit my.Eastern.edu, Student Records tab for a complete list of all pay periods and due dates for Students and Supervisors  View Step-by-step instructions for Students and Supervisors.

Back to Top