The CCAS peer-tutoring program offers students support outside the classroom in most undergraduate subject areas from other students who have performed successfully in those subjects. Tutors also help students with note taking, time management, and study skills. Tutoring is offered by appointment. Stop by 210 Walton or call 610-341-5837 to request a tutor or get more information.
To request a tutor please fill out the tutoring form and bring to Walton 210.
- "My tutor was extremely helpful and patient. He was willing to answer my questions and clarify any concepts that I did not understand."
- "The tutors that I had were very helpful, and I really appreciated the help. I hope that I can have them both next semester."
- "My tutor was very helpful because she gave me encouragement and helped me to think for myself."
- "Without tutoring, I would have dropped the course."
- "My grade and attitude toward this class both improved because of tutoring."
- "My tutor was really understanding and very dedicated to helping her tutees understand difficult readings."