The Office for Talent & Career Development
The Office of Talent and Career Development specializes in assisting Eastern University students as they consider their plans for the future in the following ways:
- Discovering God-given talents and strengths
- Determining a major/minor or program of study
- Gaining experience through internships and practicums
- Developing resumes, cover letters, CVs, and application materials
- Preparing for interviews
- Enhancing networking, job search, and professional skills
Talent and Career Development By the Numbers:
- Over the last decade, 93-99% of the post-graduation College of Arts & Sciences survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6 months of graduation.
- 76% of Class of 2013 College of Arts & Sciences survey respondents completed an internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.
- 55% of 2013 College of Arts & Sciences graduates received career counseling from Talent and Career Development during their years at Eastern.
- View current and past post-graduation reports
Our Mission Statement: The Office for Talent & Career Development engages Eastern University undergraduate and graduate students in exploring their talents, developing career knowledge, understanding the internship and job search process, and empowering them to set and achieve future goals.
Sarah Todd, M.Ed.
Director for Talent & Career Development
Noelle Rosenblum, M.A.
Coordinator of Internships and Career Services