BS in Business Administration
Master the tools, concepts, and theories necessary to contribute to a sucessful business. This degree covers a wide range of business competencies including management, ethics, business law, marketing, finance, and accounting. Students are able to apply their learning immediately and utilize these concepts throughout their careers.
- Locations: Center City: Philadelphia, Esperanza: Philadelphia, Fully Online
- Delivery: Fully online or blended online options available*
- Length: Approximately 2 years (dependent on transfer credits and courseload per term)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
*Blended/hybrid options allow students to receive face-to-face instruction one night a week while the rest of the coursework is done online.
"Eastern students in the adult undergraduate program all have a unique purpose and goal for being there, and subsequently they come to class energized. This energy fuels my desire to help them reach that goal.” -Professor Joseph F. Miele Jr, Operational Risk Manager, Vanguard
Why Choose This Degree?
Designed for working adults, Eastern’s BS in Business Administration fits into your busy lifestyle. Fully online or one-night-a week classes and manageable online work allow busy adults to finish their degrees in two years, while still being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern degree, including:
- Course theories are tied to real life examples and experiences of professors and classmates
- Learning is immediately transferrable to the workplace
- Many course projects utilize students' actual work-related issues as learning tools
- In addition to course concepts, students learn to think critically in analyzing and solving real-world business problems
- Awards & Honors: We are a Nationally Recognized Christian University, honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs, Best Colleges' 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and U.S. News & World Report's Top-Tier of North Regional Universities.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on course content areas and faith, reason, and justice.
- A Compelling Vision: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Full Accreditation: We are a non-profit, fully accredited university by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and a candidate for accreditation by ACBSP, a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
- Personalized academic advising and career development: When you become an Eastern University student, you will be assigned a Student Success Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The advisor will be available to answer questions, assist with course selection and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout your program, students can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Competitive Pricing: As one of the more affordable bachelor's degree programs in the Greater Philadelphia area, we are committed to making your education possible. View our competitive tuition here.
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility for the PELL Grant and through PHEAA. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more.
Contact an Enrollment Counselor
Curious to learn more? We'd love to answer your questions. Call us at 1-800-452-0996 or send us an email at email@example.com.