BS in Business Administration
Designed for working adults, the BS in Business Administration equips students with the tools, concepts, and theories necessary to contribute to a sucessful business. This degree covers a wide range of business competencies including management, ethics, business law, marketing, finance, and accounting. Students are able to apply their learning immediately and utilize these concepts throughout their careers.
Eastern University’s BS in Business Administration was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Locations: Center City: Philadelphia, Esperanza: Philadelphia, Fully Online
- Delivery: Fully online or blended online options available*
- Length: Approximately 2 years (dependent on transfer credits and courseload per term)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
*Blended/hybrid options allow students to receive face-to-face instruction one night a week while the rest of the coursework is done online.
"Eastern students in the adult undergraduate program all have a unique purpose and goal for being there, and subsequently they come to class energized. This energy fuels my desire to help them reach that goal.” -Professor Joseph F. Miele Jr, Operational Risk Manager, Vanguard
- Learning is immediately transferrable to the workplace. Course theories are tied to real life examples and experiences of professors and classmates. Many course projects utilize students' actual work-related issues as learning tools.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on course content areas and faith, reason, and justice.
- Ethical: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Accreditation: Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
Why Choose Eastern?
- EXCELLENCE: Eastern is a nationally-recognized Christian university, honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs, named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com, named a Top Degree for Adult Undergrad by Abound: Finish College, and ranked in the Top Tier of North Regional Universities.
- SUPPORT: As an Eastern University student, you are assigned a student success advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The advisor will work with you to answer questions, assist with course selection, and ensure you remain on the right path to reach your educational goals. Students (and alumni) can also leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- AFFORDABILITY: As one of the more affordable bachelor's degree programs in the Greater Philadelphia area, we are committed to making your education possible. View our competitive tuition here. Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
Contact An Enrollment Counselor
Curious to learn more? We'd love to answer your questions. Call us at 1-800-452-0996 or send us an email at email@example.com.