BA in Organizational Leadership
Eastern's BA in Organizational Leadership was honored as one of the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Locations: Falls Center: Philadelphia, PA
- Delivery: On ground, fully online, & blended online options available*
- Length: Approximately 2 years
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Cost: Learn more here.
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more.
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
*Blended/hybrid options allow students to receive face-to-face instruction one night a week while the rest of the coursework is done online.
Why Choose This Degree at Eastern?
Learn more on Leadership vs Management.
Designed for working adults, the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is designed for students who desire to enhance their capacity to understand and lead strategic change and renewal in organizations. It's an Eastern University degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. One-night-a-week classes and manageable online work allow busy adults to finish their degree in two years, while still being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern degree, including:
- Equips you to lead organizations through complex, infintely changing environments
- Prepares you to identify an organization's strategy and diagnose strategically-related organizational needs, dynamics, and opportunities
- Teaches you to develop cost-effective comprehensive proposals intended to improve organizational effectiveness
- Challenges you to apply critical thinking and collaborative skills while working with stakeholders to identify the costs and consequences of planned change
- Awards & Honors: We are a Nationally-Recognized Christian University, honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs, Best Colleges' 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and U.S. News & World Report's Top-Tier of North Regional Universities.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- A Compelling Vision: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Full Accreditation: We are a non-profit, fully accredited university by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Small student to faculty ration (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
- Personalized academic advising and career development: When you become an Eastern University student, you will be assigned a Student Success Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The advisor will be available to answer questions, assist with course selection and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout your program, students can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Conveniently located campus in Philadelphia, PA.
- Competitive Pricing: As one of the more affordable bachelor's degree programs in the Greater Philadelphia area, we are committed to making your education possible. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn how you can offset the out-of-pocket costs.
- Tuition Discounts are available through our many partnerships with higher-learning institutions and corporations.