MA in Counseling
Distinctives of the MA in Counseling Degree at Eastern University
- Meets the educational requirement for LPC
- Variety of choices of electives available
- Diverse faculty and student body
- Faculty have extensive experience within a variety of settings
- Evening, on-ground and online courses offered
The mission of the Clinical Counseling program is to train masters level graduates who 1) comprehend human personality organization and experience, 2) are able to implement strategies for positive change in individuals, families, churches and communities, and 3) are academically prepared to seek credentialing as licensed professional counselors.
The MA in Counseling is accredited by the Master’s in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC) for the period of August 2014 through August 2024.
Next Class Start Date
Now accepting applications for an August 2015 class start in St. Davids, PA.