Applying to Medical School
Quick Links toward Applying to Medical School:
- US Medical School Listing (Allopathic - MD)
- MSAR (Medical School Admissions Requirements) Preparing and applying
- MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test) Plan on taking the MCAT April or May of your junior year in order to apply for admission for the fall after you graduate from Eastern (register in March the latest)
- FAP (Fee Assistance Program) Feb. deadline for April test date
- AMCAS (American Medical College Application Service) AMCAS begins accepting completed applications in June of the year prior to your entrance into medical school and apply early (in June or July). Oct.-Dec deadline for AMCAS receipt at some medical schools (depends on the school); you’ll get supplemental applications from the medical schools interested in you during this period or before. However, applying early (during the summer) is essential.