For Institutional Information, contact:
Office of Admissions for the school or college of interest
For Financial Aid Information, contact:
Financial Aid Office
See also consumer information on College Navigator Website
- Academic Programs
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Computer Use and Copyright Infringement
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Tuition & Fees
- Privacy of Student Records − Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Activities
- Student Diversity
- Textbook Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Website Privacy Statement
U.S. Department of Education:
As required by Title II of the Higher Education Act of 1998, the Secretary of Education has prepared an annual report for Congress and the public on the preparation of teachers.
Upcoming semester course schedules appearing in MyEastern include active links in course section information to specific book adoptions submitted by Eastern's faculty to the bookstore. The student may consider the cost of textbooks and bundled course packets prior to making a registration decision.
For more information, visit the Eastern University Bookstore.
The University may disclose information without the prior written consent of the student to a victim of an alleged perpetrator of a crime of violence or a nonforcible sex offense, the final results of a disciplinary proceeding conducted by the university with respect to that alleged crime or offense.