The Office of Talent and Career Development specializes in assisting Eastern University students as they consider their plans for the future. Check out our Events for Spring 2018.
How Our Office Can Help You
HANDSHAKE IS HERE!
Our Mission Statement
The Office for Talent & Career Development engages Eastern University undergraduate and graduate students as they explore their God-given talents, discern career and educational goals, and seek internship and employment opportunities that will allow them to serve and thrive.
Success By the Numbers
- 97% of the post-graduation traditional undergraduate Class of 2017 survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6-9 months of graduation.
- 74% of survey respondents indicate their job is related to their major. 90% are very satisfied with their current employment.
- 19% of survey respondents are in graduate or professional education. 34% are pursuing Social Sciences degrees, and 24% are pursuing Health/Medical degrees.
- 86% of Class of 2017 traditional undergraduate survey respondents completed an internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.
- Class of 2017 Traditional Undergraduate Baccalaureate Post-Graduation Report
- View current and past post-graduation reports*
*Reports from 2001-2015 reflect the university's former structure for College of Arts and Sciences, prior to a multi-college system.
Sarah Todd, M.Ed.
Director for Talent & Career Development
Joanna Craig, J.D.
Assistant Director for Talent & Career Development
Office for Talent and Career Development