- 96% of the post-graduation traditional undergraduate Class of 2019 survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6-9 months of graduation.
- 90% of survey respondents indicate their job is related to their major. 84% are very satisfied with their current employment.
- 17% of survey respondents are in graduate or professional education. 30% are pursuing Social Science degrees and 22% are pursuing Sciences/Math degrees.
- 77% of Class of 2019 traditional undergraduate survey respondents reported completion of at least one internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.
- Class of 2019 Traditional Undergraduate Baccalaureate Post-Graduation Report
- View current and past post-graduation reports*
*Reports from 2001-2015 reflect the university's former structure for College of Arts and Sciences, prior to a multi-college system.