Welcome to the Student Employment web page for Eastern University, including the Templeton Honors College, Palmer Theological Seminary, Esperanza College, and the College of Graduate and Professional Studies. Please feel free to explore our site to find out more and to apply for a job.

Statement of Non-Discrimination
Eastern University is committed to the principles of equal opportunity as defined under federal and state law, and does not discriminate unlawfully on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, color, creed, disability, national/ethnic origin, age, disabled veteran/Vietnam-era, Genetic Information and Nondiscrimination Act (GINA), or veteran status in its admission policy, program, or activities, educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other University-administered programs, or employment practices and programs.

Employment programs allow students to work and earn funds to help pay for their education and educational expenses. Eastern University offers both need-based work (Federal Work Study- FWS) and non-need based work (Eastern Campus Employment- ECE).  The following forms are to be on file before any work may begin- please read the instructions carefully:

  1. W-4 Form-required to be completed in person with an EU Human Resources Representative
  2. I-9 Form-required to be completed in person with an EU Human Resources Representative- must bring ORIGINAL forms of ID
  3. Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form- 
    - Students working on the Eastern- St. Davids Campus
  4. Student Employment Work Contract (will be given to the student by Human Resources after the above documents have been completed; returning student workers can pick them up from the Mail Center at the beginning of the semester)
  5. Self-Service Banking Information

All Student Employment Paperwork must be submitted at LEAST A WEEK BEFORE work begins for timely Payroll Processing.

2023-2024 Student Employment Contracts (FWS & ECE) begin on May 14, 2023 and end on May 11, 2024. 2024-2025 Student Employment Contracts (FWS & ECE) begin on May 12, 2024. Please visit our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page and check out the Student/Supervisor Orientation for more information on the employment programs and processes.  For detailed information on all of the Student Employment programs and processes, please review the Student Employment Handbook.  Please contact the Financial Aid Office at with any questions.

Job Openings On Campus- Log into your account at Handshake
Interested in working on campus this summer?
Summer 2024 Employment Application available now!

For Supervisors Only- if you would like to post a Job Opening for Student Workers for Spring 2024, please complete this form.  If you are looking to post a Summer 2024, Fall 2024, and/or Spring 2025 job, please complete this form. You must have an up-to-date Position Description Form on file.  Additionally, all supervisors must complete a Student Worker Supervisor Responsibility Agreement.

Apply for State Work Study
New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
2024 Payroll Calendar
Termination Form

Time Cards

Electronic time cards are for FWS student workers, ECE student workers, and Graduate & Doctoral  Assistants and Employees.  You must have all of your Student Employment paperwork completed and on file with the Financial Aid Office before work can begin and before an electronic time card will become available to you on  Students must submit their electronic time card by noon on the Sunday after the pay period ends.  Supervisors must approve and submit their students electronic time cards by noon on the Monday after the pay period ends.  All time cards are accessible via the portal following these instructions