Affordability Without Sacrificing Quality
Eastern is committed to providing undergraduate families with an affordable yet quality education at a top, private, Christian university in the Philadelphia area. While this is no easy balancing act, our commitment is made evident by several benchmarks.
- Our 13:1 student-faculty ratio ensures that each Eastern student experiences personal interaction with their professors.
- Over the last decade, on average, 95% of Eastern graduates were involved in postgraduate education, working, or full-time volunteers within six months of graduation. *(Based on percentage of yearly survey respondents.)
- 100% of faculty affirm Eastern's faith statement, annually.
- Eastern has repeatedly received national honors and recognition.
- Eastern remains committed to pricing its education below our market’s median point, including tuition, room and board.
- Eastern strives to reduce extra fees outside of tuition, room and board.
- Over $21 Million in Eastern grants & scholarships were received last year.
- Over 300 of Eastern students participated in on-campus employment.
Cost, Scholarships, & Aid
Questions about Affording EU?
We're here to help! Talk to your admissions counselor about how a quality Eastern University education can be affordable for you. If Eastern is where you would like to be, we will work hard with you and your family to make that possible.