The Office for Talent & Career Development
Welcome, Eastern Students! Start exploring your career path today.
Check out our Events for Spring 2018.
HANDSHAKE IS HERE! Get started finding internships and jobs today at eastern.joinhandshake.com.
How our Office can help you:
The Office of Talent and Career Development specializes in assisting Eastern University students as they consider their plans for the future in the following ways:
- Discovering God-given talents and strengths
- Finding a job
- Determining a major/minor
- Gaining experience through internships and practicums
- Developing resumes, cover letters, CVs, and application materials
- Preparing for interviews
- Enhancing networking, job search, and professional skills
Success By the Numbers
- Class of 2016 Traditional Undergraduate Baccalaureate Post-Graduation Report
- 97% of the post-graduation traditional undergraduate Class of 2016 survey respondents are working, in post-graduate education, or full-time volunteers within 6-9 months of graduation.
- 81% of Class of 2016 traditional undergraduate survey respondents completed an internship, practicum, or student teaching experience while at Eastern.
- 74% of 2016 graduates of a traditional undergraduate program sought after career counseling from Talent and Career Development at Eastern. 93% were satisfied or very satisfied with services provided by Talent and Career Development.
- View current and past post-graduation reports*
*Reports from 2001-2015 reflect the university's former structure for College of Arts and Sciences, prior to a multi-college system.
Our Mission Statement
The Office for Talent & Career Development engages Eastern University undergraduate and graduate students as they explore their God-given talents, discern career and educational goals, and seek internship and employment opportunities that will allow them to serve and thrive.
Sarah Todd, M.Ed.
Director for Talent & Career Development
Joanna Craig, J.D.
Assistant Director for Talent & Career Development
Office for Talent and Career Development