Dr. Poppa is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice, which she opened in 2008. She works with individuals, couples, and families, ranging from school aged to retired. She has been teaching in the Marriage and Family Therapy Department since 2014 and is passionate about the program’s integration of psychology and theology.
PhD, Marriage & Family Therapy, Eastern University
MAMFT, Marriage & Family Therapy, Evangelical Seminary
BA, Pastoral Counseling, University of Valley Forge
- MRFM 815, Introduction to Systems Theory
- MRFM 845, Advanced Family Systems Theory and Practice
- MRFM 875, Professional Standards and Ethics
- MRFM 905, Practicum in Marriage and Family Therapy
- MRFM 910, Dissertation Proposal
- MRFM 920, Dissertation I
- MRFM 921, Dissertation II
- MRFM 922, Thesis/Dissertation Continuation
Dr. Poppa’s interests and training are in marriage and family therapy, self-care, and pastoral ministry and practice, with special emphasis on the integration of psychology and theology.
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Christian Association of Psychological Studies