- Listen, respond, and represent the interests and needs of multicultural students.
- Respond to needs from students of underrepresented populations with mentoring, support and referrals
- Assist with race related conflict management and crises
- Provide guidance and leadership training to minority student leaders
- Promote multicultural education opportunities and programs for the university community.
Theresa Noye, Director of Multicultural Student Initiatives at 610-341-5872 or email@example.com. The Office of Multicultural Student Initiatives is located in Walton 218. Racial incidents may also be reported to campus security at 610-341-1737.