Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the role of the Assistant Dean of Multicultural Student Initiatives?
- Listen to, respond to and represent the interest and needs of multicultural students.
- Respond to needs from students of underrepresented populations with mentoring, support and referrals
- Assist with race related conflict management and crises
- Provide guidance and leadership training to minority student leaders
- Promote multicultural education opportunities and programs for the university community.
Who do I contact if I have a question about Multicultural Student Resources?
The Multicultural Student Initiative located in Walton 218 or contact Jackie Irving, Assistant Dean of Multicultural Student Initiative at 610-341-5872 or email@example.com.
Who should I contact if I need to talk about or report a racial or ethnic incident?
The Multicultural Student Initiative located in Walton 218 or contact Jackie Irving, Assistant Dean of Multicultural Student Initiative at 610-341-5872 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Daryl Hawkins, Dean of Students at 610-341-5823 or email: email@example.com. Racial incidents may also be report to campus security at 610-341-1707.