Please note: this orientation is for students in a graduate, doctoral, or online undergraduate program. Traditional undergraduate students will have their own freshmen orientation on campus prior to the start of the semester.
Welcome to Eastern University!
Below are some resources and video tutorials that will be helpful to you as you start the program.
- Registration: How to register and course offerings
- Books- how to order and find the books required for your courses tutorial
- Navigating myEastern
- Brightspace- how to navigate Brightspace as well as tutorial videos
- E-Cards: obtain an E-Card- the Eastern University identification and access card
- Parking Information- learn about parking policies and apply for a parking permit
- Credit Evaluations- what they are and how to read them (**JUST for non-traditional undergraduate students**)
- Financial Aid- If you plan to use Financial Aid to help pay for your tuition, please follow the steps on the Financial Aid Office’s website.
- Financial Aid Phone: 610-225-5102
- Financial Aid Email: email@example.com
- Student Accounts - Billing
- Student Accounts Phone: 610-341-5831
- Student Accounts Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Remember your bill is due the first day of class.
- Tuition Reimbursement- If you are receiving tuition reimbursement through your employer, please be sure to visit the Tuition Reimbursement section of the Student Accounts website.
- Check Your Eastern Email! Please note that you need to begin to use your Eastern email account as it is the official form of communication at the University. Please make sure to check this email account regularly. You should have been sent your username/login & password already with login instructions.