The Mission of the Suzanne Walton Health Service is to enhance the educational and developmental process for students by modifying or removing health-related barriers to learning; promoting an optimal level of wellness; enabling students to make informed decisions about health-related concerns; and empowering students to become self-directed and prudent consumers of health care services. In so doing, the staff seeks to maximize opportunities for students to achieve their wellness potential integrating body, mind, and spirit to grow into all that God intends.
The Student Health Center is located on the Ground floor of Doane A.
Appointments at EU
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, EU is taking steps to safely serve our community. Please be advised we are not accepting any walk-in visits at this time. Call the Health Center to schedule your appointment. Phone triage visits are also available via Telehealth. We thank you for your understanding and will assist you as much as possible in this process.
How to Schedule Your Appointment Via Telehealth
- Download Zoom to your personal device.
- Call the Health Center at 610-341-5955 to schedule your appointment.
- Await email confirmation for EU Telehealth. The email will contain your consent form, appointment link and password. Please note consent forms must be completed prior to appointment.
- At your scheduled appointment time, open your email confirmation containing your Zoom link and password. Enter the appointment by clicking “join meeting”. You will need to use both audio and video functions.
Upcoming Health Center Events
- Weekly: Wellness Wednesdays and Fit Fridays
- September: Flu Clinics
- October 22nd: 2nd Annual Color Run For Breast Cancer Awareness
- November 18th: Fall Retox Event
- December 1: World AIDS Day: Wear Red Day
Follow our Instagram Page @healthcentereu
Health Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM (closed 1/2 hour for lunch)
Friday: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Dr. Ian Becker, DO.
Program and Activity-Specific Health Requirements
The student health center health requirements pertain to the general student population. Students are responsible to have the pre-entrance student health records completed, signed by their physician, and submitted to the student health center. These forms may be accessed through the health portal link.
Please note that other Eastern University departments, programs, or activities may have different student health related requirements in addition to those required by the student health center.