You may be eligible for a tuition discount to enroll in a degree program if you work for an Eastern University partner. If you and several colleagues register at one time, you may each be eligible for a special discount rate. Tuition discount amounts vary by partner. See our List of Partners.
Students enrolling in Eastern University Undergraduate or graduate degree programs may be eligible for a 20% tuition discount.
Students enrolling in or Graduate LifeFlex programs may be eligible for a 10% tuition discount.
- The first step is to submit an Application for Admission.
- On the Application for Admission, select your organization's name in the "How did you hear about Eastern University?" field.
- Eastern University Admissions department will confirm that you are eligible for the discount through the enrollment process.
- If you do not see your organization in the Application for Admission, please submit a Partnership Inquiry Form or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Eastern University Admissions for more information.
Eastern University partners with corporate entities and nonprofit, for-profit, governmental, and non-governmental organizations. We also collaborate with colleges, universities, and secondary schools. See our List of Partners for more information. We love building partnerships with organizations that share Our Mission.
Partnerships at Eastern University are free of charge.
Feel free to spread the word to colleagues, friends, family, and influencers in your organization about Eastern University partnership benefits for prospective students.