- Bachelor’s degree and/or an Instructional I or Instructional II Pennsylvania certificate.
- Note: A Bachelor’s degree in an education field is preferred, since this program is designed for teachers.
- Application: Completed and signed - Apply Online
- Current Resume or CV
- RN License (School Health programs only)
- Official Transcripts: Must be submitted from all colleges attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted initially for advising purposes. Learn How to Request a Transcript from your previous school(s).
- Signed Program of Study: Once your application has been successfully submitted and we have received your transcripts (official or unofficial), your application will be sent to the Registrar's Office/Program Director and an individualized program of study will be created for you, based on previous coursework completed. You will need to submit this program of study with your signature to conclude the application process.
All international students with transcripts from non-US institutions should have transcripts evaluated by a NACES approved organization. International applicants from non English-speaking countries must provide a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test), 550 (written test), or 213 (computer-based test) taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry. The institutional code for Eastern University is 2220. For more information visit www.toefl.org.
A non-degree student is one who meets all requirements for admission to a specific graduate program, but who does not intend to work for an advanced degree or PA teaching certification at this institution. This classification includes students who plan to transfer credits to another institution, students studying for personal enrichment, and those who plan special programs of study not connected with a specific department and not leading to an advanced degree (taking less than 15 credits).
Admissions Contact Information
Graduate & Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Rd. St. Davids, PA 19087