Note: Please submit your online application to Eastern first before you request your transcript from your previous school(s).
Please check the Admission Requirements webpage of your program of interest to confirm which transcripts are needed for admission.
Your transcript can be requested from your previous school(s) either online, in person, or by mail. The easiest way is to submit a request online by following these steps:
- Go to your previous college or university’s website.
- Use the Search Bar: Either enter "order transcript" in the search bar on the main page or look for it under the Registrar’s Office section of the website.
- Look for Directions: Once you arrive on the designated page, you should be able to find instructions on the various ways to order your transcripts. You may be required to go to the college’s online student portal. If this is the case, you’ll likely need to enter your former student ID and password. If you forgot it, click on the applicable "forgot my student ID" or "forgot my password" buttons and follow any steps listed.
- Follow the Instructions: Order your transcripts, fill out any information required, and pay any fees that might be requested.
You may be asked to fill in this info about Eastern:
- Our Address: Please have your transcript mailed to Eastern University GPS Admissions, 1300 Eagle Rd, St. Davids, PA 19087.
- Our Email: If they have an option for electronic delivery, you may have your transcript sent to email@example.com.
For admission to Eastern university, you will need to send us an official transcript. Please note, a transcript must come directly to us from the school to be considered official. Transcripts sent over as email attachments from a personal email account will be considered unofficial.
For official transcripts, most universities require two to three working days to process after receiving the request in the transcript or records office. Some universities take less time, but we encourage you to submit your request as soon as possible!
Unless your academic transcripts come from a U.S. school, you will likely be asked to send for a course-by-course credential evaluation from an accredited evaluation service. A list of acceptable agencies can be found on the website at www.naces.org.
Students are encouraged to be proactive and arrange for the credential evaluation report to be sent to the Eastern admissions office as soon as you begin the application process.