What citizenship documents are acceptable to submit?

Students are required to present the original document to a representative of the Financial Aid Office on the St. Davids campus.  However, if you do not attend classes on the St. Davids campus, you may bring your original document to your Student Services Representative to witness and make a copy for our records.  Here are some examples (please bring one):

  • The student’s birth certificate showing that he/she was born in the United States
  • A U.S. passport (current or expired)
  • A Certificate of Citizenship (N-560 or N-561)
  • A Certificate of Naturalization (N-550 or N-570)
  • Form FS-240 (Consular Report of Birth Abroad), FS-545 (Certificate of birth issued by a foreign service post), or DS-1350 (Certification of Report of Birth)