Plan Your Visit
During an individual campus visit, you'll have the chance to meet with an Admissions Counselor for an overview of Eastern and go on a campus tour with one of our Student Ambassadors. Come see if Eastern is the place for you daily at 9am, 10am, 1pm, and 2pm.
Meet with a professor, coach, or Veteran Services virtually (30 min.)
Any questions? Contact our Visit Center for our visit options at Visit.Eastern@eastern.edu or 610-225-5020.
Eastern Eagles joining us for Fall 2022- this is the day for you! Join us on Day 1 Saturday, May 21st for a day full of fun that will get you set up for the semester ahead. During this event, you will have the opportunity to come to campus for an exciting day of meeting future classmates and taking part in orientation workshops.
Come visit campus for an overview of what Eastern University is all about! During your visit, you will be given an Admissions Overview (30 min.) campus tour with an Eastern student (1 hr and 15 min.) and complimentary lunch! We look forward to welcoming you!
Virtually visit with Eastern from the comfort of your home! If you are interested in a virtual visit follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Click the link below
2) Select any Individual Campus Visit
3) At the bottom of the sign-up page, in Additional Comments type 'Virtual Visit Request'
Visit Eastern University!
Eastern wants you on campus! We are currently offering individual campus visits to prospective students and their families Monday-Friday. This individual visit will include an overview with an Admissions counselor, as well as a tour with one of our Student Ambassadors.
Not comfortable coming to campus in person? We have a variety of ways for you to explore our campus and connect with the Admissions team virtually!
Browse your options above and then schedule your visit date. We look forward to meeting you!
Please be advised: To protect the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visiting families, overnight stays have been suspended.
Planning for Your Visit
- We would like at least one week's notice for visits so we have time to accommodate your interests.
- Dress comfortably & bring comfortable walking shoes; our campus is 115 acres and the tour is comprehensive.
- We welcome you and your family to be a part of the day. Complimentary refreshments available for all visitors, and lunch is on us for visitors between 11 AM - 1 PM.