Plan Your Visit
During an individual campus visit, you'll have the chance to meet with an Admissions Counselor for an overview of Eastern and go on a campus tour with one of our Student Ambassadors. Come see if Eastern is the place for you daily at 9am, 10am, 1pm, and 2pm.
Meet with a professor, coach, or Veteran Services virtually (30 min.)
Any questions? Contact our Visit Center for our visit options at Visit.Eastern@eastern.edu or 610-225-5020.
Come get to know what makes Eastern University special!
During your time at our Open House, you will:
- Receive a warm welcome from our admissions team and university leadership.
- Go on tour with a current student.
- Meet with faculty from majors you are interested in exploring.
Optional activities include:
- Complimentary Lunch
- Financial Aid Information Session
- Classroom Observations
- Lab Tours
Dates (please click on the date to RSVP):
Interested in attending Eastern University? We are here to help! Come for a Transfer Thursday visit, and we will help you with all the steps needed to make the process smooth. In order to get signed up, pick any individual visit appointment on a Thursday, and we will customize your visit to what you need. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Talk one-on-one with an Admissions Counselor eager to talk about your specific case
- Receive assistance with transcript request
- Receive financial aid counseling
- Deposit fee will be waived if you are ready to commit to Eastern!
Visit Eastern University!
Eastern wants you on campus! We are currently offering individual campus visits to prospective students and their families Monday-Friday. This individual visit will include an overview with an Admissions counselor, as well as a tour with one of our Student Ambassadors.
Not comfortable coming to campus in person? We have a variety of ways for you to explore our campus and connect with the Admissions team virtually!
Browse your options above and then schedule your visit date. We look forward to meeting you!
Please be advised: To protect the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visiting families, group visitation, dorm tours, and overnight stays have been suspended.
Planning for Your Visit
- We would like at least one week's notice for visits so we have time to accommodate your interests.
- Dress comfortably & bring comfortable walking shoes; our campus is 115 acres and the tour is comprehensive.
- We welcome you and two family members to be a part of your day. Complimentary refreshments available for all visitors, and lunch is on us for visitors between 11 AM - 1 PM.