Please note: this orientation is for students in a graduate, doctoral, or accelerated undergraduate program. Traditional undergraduate students will have their own freshmen orientation on campus prior to the start of the semester.
Welcome to Eastern University!
Below are some resources and video tutorials that will be helpful to you as you start the program.
- Navigating the Eastern Website- Video tutorial on where to find the important links
- Registration: How to register and course offerings
- Books- how to order and find the books required for your courses tutorial
- Navigating myEastern
- Brightspace- how to navigate Brightspace as well as tutorial videos
- Credit Evaluations- what they are and how to read them (**JUST for non-traditional undergraduate students**)
- Financial Aid- If you plan to use Financial Aid to help pay for your tuition, please follow the steps on the Financial Aid Office’s website.
- Student Accounts - Billing
- Tuition Reimbursement- If you are receiving tuition reimbursement through your employer, please be sure to visit the Tuition Reimbursement section of the Student Accounts website.
- Check Your Eastern Email! Please note that you need to begin to use your Eastern email account as it is the official form of communication at the University. Please make sure to check this email account regularly. You should have been sent your username/login & password already with login instructions.