The Eastern Fund is a yearly campaign that runs during the University's fiscal year (July 1 - June 30). The Eastern Fund provides the University with the additional annual resources to meet the most important financial need of the University - financial aid and scholarships for our students.
A vital Eastern Fund honors Eastern University's past, strengthens its present and enables its future:
- Gifts to the Eastern Fund make an immediate impact by supporting the greatest need of the University.
- With generous Eastern Fund support, the University provides financial aid and scholarships that help attract and retain the most academically-talented men and women from around the world.
- Gifts to the Eastern Fund demonstrate your belief in the power of a Christ-centered, global-outreaching education that makes Eastern University number one in ways that extend far beyond national ratings.
- Alumni who make gifts to the Eastern Fund boost our alumni participation percentage. This is critically important in the acquisition of grants from foundations and corporations, which rightfully expect broad-based financial support, especially from alumni. Our alumni participation rate was 13.5% (2014-2015 fiscal year).
Alumni, Did You Know?
- Alumni Participation rates are one measure strongly noted by foundations, donors, and US News & World Reports for national/regional rankings.
- Joint Married Alum (JMA), count twice towards participation, no matter the size of their single gift.
We invite alumni, faculty/staff, parents, grandparents, and friends to support Eastern University and enable its pursuit of excellence for the next generation of Eastern students to Grow in Faith, Learn to Reason, and Help Bring Justice.