The College of Business and Leadership (CBL) Advisory Board provides advice and guidance to Christa Lee-Chuvala, Ph.D., Dean of the College, on important strategic initiatives and programmatic planning under consideration. Advisory Board members serve as volunteer ambassadors for the College’s programs, students, and external partnerships. Meeting 2-4 times per year, the Advisory Board:
- Provides overall strategic feedback on proposed curricular updates and improvement to undergraduate business programs and the MBA.
- Provides overall strategic guidance in marketplace trends and program innovations.
- Assists in identifying internship and employment opportunities.
- Helps identify and provides introductions for the creation of partnerships/sponsorships and strategic links between the college and other external constituents.
- Supports the Dean in fundraising by providing access to their networks and investing in initiatives that support the College’s students, programs, and faculty.
The Advisory Board is committed to helping CBL advance its transformative student experience and innovative programs while preserving its mission and Christ-centered Core Values in the local and global community.