Students must provide one of the following documents that indicate their high school completion status:
- A copy of a high school diploma.
- A copy of a final, official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
- A copy of a General Education Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.
- An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor's degree.
- Homeschooled students must provide one of the following:
- An official transcript issued by the Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (PHAA) – Pennsylvania Residents only
- An official transcript from a state homeschool association or sponsoring public high school
- A transcript that includes official documentation that the current curriculum is approved by the state’s Board of Education
- A transcript that includes either a certified teacher evaluation or standardized test results
Since some students in homeschool programs may not follow traditional high school curriculum, we may request additional documentation of their coursework.