Students must provide one of the following documents that indicate their high school completion status:

  • A copy of a high school diploma.
  • A copy of a final, official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
  • A copy of a General Education Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.
  • An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor's degree.
  • Homeschooled students must provide one of the following:
    An official transcript issued by the Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (PHAA) – Pennsylvania Residents only
    An official transcript from a state homeschool association or sponsoring public high school
    A transcript that includes official documentation that the current curriculum is approved by the state’s Board of Education
    A transcript that includes either a certified teacher evaluation or standardized test results

    Since some students in homeschool programs may not follow traditional high school curriculum, we may request additional documentation of their coursework.