Welcome International Students!
Who is considered an international student?
A non-U.S. citizen requiring a F-1 or J-1 visa in order to study at Eastern University
Eastern is excited and ready to work with you while you attend!
- Learn about Eastern's Office of International Student and Scholar Services
- Review U.S. Government Guide to studying in the United States
To be considered for admission, submit the following:
- Apply to the Traditional Undergraduate Program (Bachelor's)
- Official transcripts evaluated by a NACES member from all high schools/secondary schools/college/universities attended.
- Optional: Official results of any national exams.
- Reference Form
- Official TOEFL results sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Optional: Official SAT results sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS). This is optional, just TOEFL or IELTS is required if English is not a primary language.
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page. (Eastern University reserves the right to request an essay as a required credential of an application.)
Mail Materials To:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
When will I hear back?
Upon completion of these steps, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and you will be notified within 4-6 weeks of the decision.
Scholarships for International Students
As an international student, you may be eligible for an International Student Grant or other merit-based scholarships & grants. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to gain or apply to:
- On-campus employment (avg. amt. $1000.00 per year)
- Church Matching Grant
- Ministerial Discount
Before Eastern can send out your I-20, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- Must be admitted to Eastern
- Provide Affidavit of Support from parent/sponsor
- Provide Bank Statement from parent/sponsor indicating that the balance of Tuition, Room and Board is available
- Completion and submission of Eastern University International Student Health Forms