Balancing Affordability Without Sacrificing Quality
The Offices of Financial Aid and Undergraduate Admissions are committed to providing Eastern University undergraduate families with an affordable yet quality education while at a top private, Christian University in the Philadelphia area. While this is no easy balancing act; the commitment has been manifested by several benchmarks:
- Most importantly, a 10:1 student-faculty ratio ensures that each Eastern student experiences personal interaction with their professors.
- Over the last decade, on average, 97% of Eastern graduates were involved in postgraduate education, working, or full-time volunteers within six months of graduation.*
- Eastern is nationally-recognized by Colleges of Distinction as a Top Christian and PA "College of Distinction" and by ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org as Top 5 of 50 Most Beautiful Christian Universities.
- 100% of faculty affirm Eastern's faith statement, annually.
- Eastern remains committed to pricing its education below our market’s median point, including tuition, room and board.
- Eastern strives to reduce extra fees outside of tuition, room and board.
- 96% of Eastern students receive scholarship aid.
- 97% of Eastern students receive financial aid.
- Over $23 Million in Eastern grants & scholarships were received last year.
- Over 560 of Eastern students participated in on-campus employment.
*based on the percent of students who responded to survey in each year.
Questions on Financial Aid or Cost?
Engage your admissions counselor in conversation on how a quality Eastern University education can be affordable for your family.