How to Apply for Financial Aid in 3 Easy Steps
- Apply for a FSA ID (student and parent) at www.FSAID.ed.gov. This FSA ID will serve as your electronic signature.
- Complete your FAFSA* online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov. Use your FSA ID to log into the FAFSA website. Eastern University's School Code is 003259. Here is a helpful FAFSA Resource,tips on Understanding the FAFSA as well as a list of Common FAFSA Mistakes.
- Visit www.StudentLoans.gov to complete both the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must meet this criteria.
You will be sent an Award Letter that details your Financial Aid eligibility. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Process page.
*File your 2015-2016 FAFSA after January 1, 2015 at www.FAFSA.ed.gov if you fit into one of these two categories:
- Students in traditional programs enrolling in courses in the Summer 1 2015, Summer 2 2015, Fall 2015, and/or Spring 2016
- Students in accelarated programs enrolling in a terms that begins on or after July 1, 2014, including MYAP15 and JNMY15
*File your 2016-2017 FAFSA after January 1, 2016 at www.FAFSA.ed.gov if you are a:
- Students enrolling in courses in the Summer 2016, Fall 2016, and/or Spring 2017