Prospective students must meet the following requirements to be considered eligible for admission to the CSP:
- Apply to and be accepted by Eastern University in a traditional undergraduate baccalaureate program on the St. Davids campus
- Enroll as a full-time student in a traditional undergraduate baccalaureate program on the St. Davids campus.
Note: Full-time status is 12-18 credits per semester.
- Have a documented diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Possess the ability and the desire to interact with college-level material and engage in thoughtful academic dialogue.
- Possess the motivation to attend and participate in scheduled classes, meetings, and activities, including those facilitated by the CSP.
- Have the capability to live in a semi-independent college environment (since the program is designed for residential students, but commuter students will be considered for enrollment).