Participating in the Leadership Fellows Program requires a commitment to displaying Christ-centered, servant leadership on EU’s campus. Leadership development takes place through coursework, training, community, and practice.
The key requirements are as follows:
- Attend LFP orientation before the fall semester of the first year.
- Participate in weekly small groups with other LFP students during the first year.
- Engage with an LFP Peer Mentor biweekly during the second semester of the first year.
- Take LEAD 200, Introduction to Leadership, first semester of sophomore year with other LFP students in your cohort.
- Create an electronic leadership portfolio, including a personal leadership philosophy, before graduation.
- Earn 100 program points over the course of four years by completing a mix of additional coursework and leadership activities from an approved menu of options