Participating in the Leadership Fellows Program requires a commitment to displaying Christ-centered leadership on EU’s campus. Leadership development takes place through coursework, training, community, and practice.
The key requirements are as follows:
- Attend LFP orientation before the fall semester of the first year.
- Participate in weekly small groups with other LFP students during the first year.
- Engage with an LFP Peer Mentor biweekly during the second semester of the first year.
- Take LDEV 200, Introduction to Leadership, with other LFP students in your cohort fall of sophomore year.
- Attend 2 Mandatory, All Cohort, Evening Events per semester.
- Complete 5 credits of coursework total, and experiences in the categories of campus leadership, mentorship & training, and community service chosen through individualized goal planning.
Leadership Fellows are strongly encouraged, though not required, to consider completing the coursework for the minor in Leadership Development.