The program prepares students to be productive innovators and leaders. It engages students in addressing current societal problems and influencing the world through a thoughtful commitment to Christian character.
Through dedicated classroom learning and practical hands-on leadership experience, students learn how to:
- Identify their leadership strengths and styles
- Inspire others in their pursuit of the common good as living models of Christ-centered leadership
- Lead in a key role on campus
- Effectively lead and share vision in an organization
- Strengthen their effectiveness as leaders
- Practice spiritual disciplines and personal character development
For admission questions about the program please contact your admissions counselor or email the LFP Faculty Chair, Leslie Elken at firstname.lastname@example.org.