Requesting a Meeting Place

All students wanting to reserve any campus facility for a club meeting, a private birthday party, or for some other reason must do so through the Student Engagement Office. There are several different routes to reserving the space depending on the nature of the space and your use.

Is the room in a residence hall?
Contact the Student Engagement Office if you are looking to use Gough Great Room, Gough Seminar Room, Eagle Great Room, or the Sparrowk Classroom. If it is another space in the residence hall you must contact the Residence Director for that building. 

If the space is NOT a residence hall or if you are directed to do so by a Resident Director, you must contact the Student Engagement Office. Do not assume the space is reserved until you receive written confirmation. 

Is this event a Student Activity?
If you are planning an activity or program that is designed for the student body or the general campus community, please contact the Student Engagement Office.