The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is designed for working adults who desire to enhance their capacity to understand and lead strategic change and renewal in organizations. Students will be trained to identify an organization's strategies for optimal functioning, diagnose needs, and develop cost-effective proposals in a wide variety of contexts from business to non-profit to government.
Eastern University’s BA in Organizational Leadership was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Locations: Falls Center: Philadelphia | Fully Online
- Delivery: Fully online and blended online/on-ground options available.
- Length: Approximately 2 years (dependent on transfer credits and courseload per term)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
- Equips you to lead organizations through complex, infintely changing environments. Learn more on Leadership vs. Management.
- Challenges you to apply critical thinking and collaborative skills while working with stakeholders to identify the costs and consequences of planned change
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- A Compelling Vision: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
- Career Development Resources: Leverage services like resume and cover letter reviews, job search software via Handshake, career events, and networking opportunities through our Office for Talent and Career Development.
- Honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs
- Eastern was named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com