The BA in Organizational Leadership is designed for working adults who desire to enhance their capacity to understand and lead strategic change and renewal in organizations. Students will be trained to identify an organization's strategies for optimal functioning, diagnose needs, and develop cost-effective proposals in a wide variety of contexts from business to non-profit to government.
Eastern University’s BA in Organizational Leadership was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Locations: City Ave, Philadelphia | Fully Online
- Delivery: Fully Online or Blended Online/On-Campus
- Length: Approx. 2 years (dependent on transfer credits and course load per term); 45 credits
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned your AA from EU, plus earn 20% off your master's!
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
Adult Business Degree with Evening & Online Classes
- Leadership Development: Equips you to lead organizations through complex, infinitely changing environments.
- Real-World Application: Challenges you to apply critical thinking and collaborative skills while working with stakeholders to identify the costs and consequences of planned change.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- A Compelling Vision: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Small Student to Faculty Ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
- Career Development Resources: Graduates of the Organizational Leadership program have gone on to have manage organizations in non-profit, education, religious, and business sectors. Graduates have also gone on to MBA programs and related graduate programs throughout the region and nation.
- National Recognition: Honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs. Eastern was also named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com.