- Official transcript(s) confirming at least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution*, preferably but not necessarily accredited by an accreditor endorsed by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). If the applicant submits a "Request for Official College Transcript" form, Eastern University will request the transcript(s) on your behalf.
- *Applicants with unaccredited Bachelor's Degrees can be considered for admission on a case by case basis.
- Transcripted studies should reflect adequate preparation for study in the relevant graduate program.
- Current resume
- Earned a minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 but above 2.5 will be considered on a case by case basis.
- International Students:
- International applicants from non-English-speaking countries must provide a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test), 550 (written test), or 213 (computer-based test) taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry. The institutional code for Eastern University is 2220. For more information visit www.toefl.org.
- Eastern University reserves the right to require the evaluation of an international transcript by the World Education Service (WES). Applicants would be responsible for the submission and any fees. For more information, visit www.wes.org.
- Please see the Prospective International Students' First Stop website for information on additional admissions requirements.
Note: Where student preparation for the graduate program is in question, Eastern University reserves the right to admit students on a provisional basis or to deny admissions to the program.