Excellence. Flexibility. Affordability.
In our data-driven and technological age, individuals with a robust understanding of data science are more valuable than ever. Eastern’s MS in Data Science program is designed for students with all levels of experience, equipping you for a wide variety of interesting and in-demand careers. Gain specific, marketable skills in the top coding languages, along with critical knowledge in DS-standard programming, mathematics, statistics, data analysis, and machine learning.
- Location: 100% Online
- Delivery: Self-paced within 7-week online courses
- Length: As little as 10 months; 30 credits in as few as 2.5 semesters (6 credits per 7-week session)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 Weeks
- Cost: Total tuition & fees combined are $9,900 for 2022-23.
- Our extremely affordable tuition is approximately 50% to 80% less than other schools’ programs. Plus, if you already have a degree from EU, check out our Alumni Discount!
- Financial Aid: Discover federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you, as well as military benefits.
100% Online Master’s in Data Science. Self-Paced. Only $9,900
- Self-Paced Learning: Many people interested in data science will learn from online companies and bootcamps because of the flexibility, but do not earn degrees. Our self-paced format within each 7-week period allows students to complete their coursework at a pace that works for you, as you make progress toward a master’s degree.
- Expert Faculty Assistance: Eastern provides you with all of the resources needed to complete your education at your pace. But unlike most online resources, Eastern’s expert faculty will be available to assist with your individual questions and help you along the way.
- Data Science for All: Our program is a fit for all types of learners. Learn to code from scratch, with any level of experience. If you’ve never coded before, or if you’re an expert, Eastern's self-paced design is perfect for whatever background you have.
- Learn Industry-Standard Tools: Master Python, R, SQL, Tableau, and Qlik, the top coding languages necessary for your ideal data science career.
Add an MBA!
Data Science Career Potential
Data Scientist is currently the #3 ranked job in America, with a median base salary of $120,000. (Source: Glassdoor)
Career Options: Become a data scientist, data analyst, database administrator, data engineer, statistician, machine learning engineer, business intelligence analyst, business analyst, marketing analyst data manager. A Master's in Data Science is also extremely beneficial to a wide variety of fields within business, marketing, technology, and more.