In today’s business environment, employers seek those who have both technical skills and the ability to lead successful teams throughout an organization. Eastern’s dual MBA/MSDS degree program provides the perfect pairing to navigate any organizational environment. Students will graduate with both an MBA in Organizational Management and an MS in Data Science, equipped with the in-demand ability to turn vast quantities of data into actionable information for business success.
Why Choose the Dual Degree?
- 2 degrees in as little as 20 months for only $19,800 for the 2022-2023 academic year!
- A small fee of $21/term for affordable and hassle-free textbooks, which are built directly into your online courses, will also be added to your student account.
- 100% online!
- Integrate the 30-credit MBA and 30-credit MSDS into your schedule at the same time allowing for more holistic learning
- Self-paced courses with 7-week terms, delivered 100% online through Eastern’s innovative LifeFlex modality
- Equip yourself with both in-demand technical ability as well as necessary management skills and business acumen
- Recommended Path: Students enrolled in the dual degree program are encouraged to take one MBA and one MSDS course per term for the best learning experience. Students will receive their degrees after the completion of both programs. Following this path, they will complete:
- The full MS in Data Science Curriculum
- The full MBA in Organizational Management Curriculum with the exception of BUSA 575 which will be waived and replaced with an elective business course.
- Alternative Path: Students may also decide to complete one full degree and then begin the other.
Special Pairing: MBA Business Analytics Concentration and MS Data Science
Students who choose the MBA with the Business Analytics Concentration will discover that 3 courses from the concentration count toward the MS in Data Science!